Monday, September 13, 2010

Disasters

Returning from my frivolous excursion down south I learned of the wildfire near Boulder. my thoughts, hopes, and love goes out to all those involved. Browsing around I have found a few videos which bring out some of the dangerous beauty of nature's whims.


Now looking at the happenings of Christchurch I have two, one I found to be rather enlightening as it shows the actual faultline and the lateral movement of the earth during our Earthquake.


this second reveals the variety of effects the Earthquake had on christchurch, though I my self have seen very little of the rubble


I hope you can enjoy. While these things scare me in many ways I was also rather comforted and glad to return to christchurch yesterday and feel again some of the tremors which still rock the place. It reminds us that the mother is there holding and molding us.

No comments:

Post a Comment